Friday 17 December 2010

Uganda Wishes – A Conscious Shift

Didn’t take long for me to miss Uganda. Even the chaos. The dysfunction. But mostly – the people.
In discussing the spirit of the people tonight, I uncovered a profound tidbit of consequence. I’m at a Christmas party. Amongst mostly strangers. As I reeled off my opinionated conclusions (see yesterday's post) for Uganda and Africa’s future (Africa is the only one that can help Africa) - I again stumbled upon the question. How can things change from the historical place they have come from?
My question was given an answer with some hope.
The collective conscious can make the change.
That’s what I heard. If the people can come together – many spoke of unity – then a shift is possible.
Peter Tongue is a spiritual grounder. He’s enlightened many. He provided me with this insight.
But how I asked myself as I left the party. How can that happen? What will that look like?
I suppose by people talking about it. By a circle being formed with minds carrying the same wave length. Through prayers for peace. Through innovative conscious awareness that things don’t have to be the same. They can be made better.
The old saying goes – where there is a will, there is a way.
A conscious shift.
That’s the way.

No comments: