Friday 5 August 2011

Collecting Pennies


It all adds up.
I found my third one today. Here and there. If you look they’re everywhere.
This morning over breakfast with my family we talked about the incremental payment of loans. Start with the smallest. Eliminate it. Then work your way up. Knocking off as much as you can.
Later on the radio I hear advertisements for reducing your credit card payments. Canadians take note!
It’s been well over two years since I’ve had one. Best thing ever. Can’t spend what you don’t have. 
For me that works.
I'm reminded about the news last night. It was gloomy. More talk on the double dip. Makes for a buyer's market. 
So where is the challenge tomorrow?
Besides maintaining a steady income. I’d say it’s in paying down debt. Who knows what the future will bring.
Better safe then sorry.
Better then collecting pennies.

No comments: