Tuesday 18 October 2011

Exam Cram


575 Pages Total
First mid-term exam today.
Multiple choice on Meggs' History of Graphic Design (to Chapter 12 - 243 pages).
You know when you know. At least you think you do. Like when you’re reading it. 
But then you get to the test and you hesitate.
What is right and what is wrong?
True or false.
Didn’t I study that part? Was so sure.
I know I know that name. What was it he did again?
Easy or not. Multiple choice still means you have to know.
There’s more to prepping for an exam then cramming.
Reading, rehearsing, re-reading, writing it out, reading it again and then swallowing some memorizing pills.
Think I maybe misplaced mine.

3 comments:

Carol Hyland said...

Hey Jane! Love your blog. So maybe I should read this book after you? Hope the exam went well. Take care - Carol

Sorry to hear about your bike seat. Life in the big city!

A Fresh Thinker said...

Hey thanks for reading!!!
Am LOVING Langara - like you said I would!
Meggs is big and heavy but super interesting. I'm really enjoying it. Now up to Chapter 16 whew!
Yup -- life in the big city is a challenge.
Smiles and PS I borrowed the Style book you talked about from the library when I was laid up. Pretty awesome. Thanks! (although I couldn't quite come to a final conclusion on my own label... hummm).

A Fresh Thinker said...

PS Got 85% on my mid-term was SUPER happy!