Wednesday 16 May 2012

Chasing Rabbits

There’s a good chance in the morning on my daily commute that I will come across another cyclist. Given the sun is shining.
My roll these days is almost an hour to work or school, and an hour home. I’m enjoying being out there, even with the challenges.
There are certain stretches where I like to pump it up. Raise the heart rate and burn a sweat.
Or chase a rabbit!!!!
That would be another cyclist. Maybe half a kilometer a way. And so the groove is on.
Catching them and passing them is one thing, but not giving in to them passing me after I pass them, is another.
So I crank it up. Roll along. Focus. Focus. And sweat.
Sweat is sweet. You know you’re working it.
Especially when you have a rabbit to catch!


I'm training for the Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer June 16 & 17th. If you'd like to donate to the BC Cancer Foundation through my ride, please go here and thank you in advance for helping to find a way to heal the World from Cancer.

1 comment:

Tara said...

The lack of moorage in BC is ridiculous. Your integrity in trying to abide by the rules is commendable given the run-around you have had to tolerate. I hope that you and King Cyrus can find a slip soon.