Saturday 15 December 2012

How We Can Help to Heal


Amidst a frightful day of horror in the news, gun laws out-stated with the rest of the world. I re-tracked into a spiral of self-absorption.
While my immediate thoughts were for my nieces, I’d come to terms with the fact that we are in Canada. Not the United States of America. The gun laws here are different.
Thankfully.
As most reached out through Social Media to spread their love and share their grief, I continued to contemplate what I could do to make a difference.
It has been just over a month since I lost a dear friend to a tragic, unexpected motor vehicle accident. In the prime of her life, a treasure of a friend – a woman who led with her smile and gave with all her heart - suddenly, without warning. She was gone.
In my lull of despair and headaches of loss, a friend forwarded a YouTube link to my mother, who had in turn forwarded it onto me. A message of life and death. For those left behind after a sudden loss.
In the essence of the link was the message to pray. To pray for the release of their souls and their transit to the afterlife.
For me, this brought some solace.
Yesterday, so many souls were taken, suddenly and horribly. Yet, as we mourn in this terrible loss and are saddened here on earth surrounded by our family and friends, we can help. 
We can help those that were taken, to move on. For their lives. So that those left behind, can gain from their peaceful spirits that will, forever, remain.
I've re-phrased our dear friend, Ani’s targeted words she sent to me for my pal, Catherine and in turn pass them on to all of you:

“Pray for their safe, protected, healing transformation as they move along in their journey in Life.”

What follows is the audio reading from the Tibetan Book of Living and Dying by Sogyal Rinpoche – Part 8 of 8.

I found this comforting and it gave me a focus to channel my energies towards. Sudden death is covered in minutes 13.00 of this reading: The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying Part 8 of 8

Also from Ani: People who have passed over are many times magnified in their psychic awareness. It is important to be loving and encouraging. They are able to read minds – uplifting thoughts are very helpful – 
this information is at 17.00 in this reading.

Heal on dear World.
Heal on.
And thank you, Ani.

No comments: