Monday 30 August 2010

Poll Results - Have You Been To Africa?

I outlined some pretty blunt poll options when I posted this question. I was curious.

Have you been to Africa?


Yes





No





Sure would like to go.





No desire to go to Africa


Of everyone who participated one answer dominated:


Sure would like to go.


As I'm a New Media Journalist, this kind of response has me smiling. 
I plan to blog everyday and spread stories of hope and inspiration, later producing an e-book. Which would be an opportunity for those who may never get a chance to go to see, feel and learn more about what is shaping this country in Africa today. Maybe I'll call it Uganda Wishes For The World.
In the meantime, a new poll question has been posted. I hope you'll participate.
As always, thank you for reading.
Sincerely,
Jane Victoria King

To view my earlier ramblings on the subject go to Uganda Bound or Fear of Africa or for fun Dressing Up for Uganda.


No comments: