Thursday 28 October 2010

Boogie Balance

Magical Journeys with SARK

Another amazing Dream Boogie last night with SARK and my Boogie Buddies.         
Had to play catch up before the call as I missed last week.
“Love your dream and your life,” sounded out in the introduction. With emphasis on living with self-care. Which reminded me how often in the week I’d skipped my meditation because of busyness. Yet the sweat time didn’t loose out. Realization conclusion: need to make time for both.
The question was also raised, “How do we treat ourselves and our dreams when we are feeling out of balance?”
Obviously with difficultly. It was incredible when we broke off into small groups for further discussion what feedback and insights others supplied. I was reminded my meditation doesn’t have to be 20 minutes. Five will do. I can also take it into the steam room or to a garden bench.
When I got off the phone I shouted out, “That was amazing!”
Then I wrote this:
Ask and you shall receive.
Take so you can give.
Love so you can accept.
Seek so you can restore.
Balance so you can live!

No comments: